| Position||Building ||Start/End ||Pay/Class ||Contact |
| Long Term Preschool Substitute||EES ||8/19/2020 - 12:/18/2020 ||Per Contract ||Davy Hermes / EES Principal |
*Must have valid Preschool and Intervention Specialist License*
In accordance with the Ohio School Law, please note the following as it relates to the employment of non-certificated personnel for supplemental contracts:
1) The person must have the minimum qualifications for the position as established by the State Board of Education regulations,
2) The Board must have offered the position to certificated employees of the district, and not received any acceptance from persons qualified to fill the position,
3) The Board must have then advertised the position as being available to qualified certificated personnel not employed by the district, and not received any acceptances, and
4) The Board must have adopted a resolution stating that it has offered and advertised the position as described above, and that no qualified certificated individual has accepted the position.
5) If these procedures are not followed the Board may not employ a non-certificated person.
Non-certificated staff members pursuing any of the above positions are to contact the appropriate administrator and send a letter of interest to the Superintendent’s Office.