Working Together to Inspire Exceptional Student Achievement
BUSINESS ADVISORY COUNCIL
FAMILY and COMMUNITY RESOURCE CENTER
BOARD OF EDUCATION
BUILDING & GROUNDS
HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS
MIDDLE SCHOOL SPORTS
SANDUSKY BAY CONFERENCE
EDISON ATHLETIC BOOSTERS
Parents & Students
HIGH SCHOOL-WORKS CLOSET FORM
LUNCH PREPAY - Meal Magic
ONLINE REGISTRATION & FORMS
PARENT & STUDENT ACCESS (Progressbook)
WEILNAU COMPETITIVE SCHOLARSHIP
WOLF DOCTORAL HEALTH SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
ELEMENTARY FOOD PANTRY REQUEST FORM
MIDDLE SCHOOL PANTRY REQUEST FORM
HIGH SCHOOL FOOD PANTRY REQUEST FORM
Board of Education
Building & Grounds
Now Hiring School Bus Drivers!
Edison Local Schools is currently hiring school bus drivers. We currently have a part-time route available with benefits.
Our part-time schedules work extremely well for:
- semi-retirees looking to add some routine and meaning to their lives,
- self-employed individuals looking to supplement their income,
- parents looking to spend more time with their children,
- or anyone who would like to make money while attending school sporting events.
- people looking for off season work
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a good driving history
- Must be reliable for both Morning and Afternoon shifts
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Must pass our training program which we provide.
- Must pass a FBI &BCII background check
- If interested please contact Rita Harpring: 419-499-4652 ext. 1018
Edison Transportation Safety Rules
Whether a student rides back and forth to school daily or rides the school bus on an occasional field trip, it is important to know the bus safety rules. Parents and students should review these rules together for a safe ride. Failure to obey the bus rules will result in a referral to the building principal. Disciplinary action may take the form of loss of transportation privileges......
419-499-3000 ext: 1018
419-499-3000 ext: 1073
Transportation Information Form
© 2023. Edison Local Schools. All Rights Reserved.
School CMS Created by eSchoolView
View text-based website